Está en mi lista de deseos
HACKING FOR DUMMIES (5TH ED.)(En papel)
A mi lista de deseos Está en tu lista de deseos
- Nº de páginas: 408
- Encuadernación: Tapa blanda
- Editoral: JOHN WILEY & SONS INC
- Lengua: INGLÉS
- ISBN: 9781119154686
Is hacking something left up to the bad guys? Certainly not! Hacking For Dummies, 5th Edition is a fully updated resource that guides you in hacking your system to better protect your network against malicious attacks. This revised text helps you recognize any vulnerabilities that are lurking in your system, allowing you to fix them before someone else finds them. Penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, security best practices, and other aspects of ethical hacking are covered in this book, including Windows 10 hacks, Linux hacks, web application hacks, database hacks, VoIP hacks, and mobile computing hacks. Additionally, you have access to free testing tools and an appendix detailing valuable tools and resources.
Ethical hacking entails thinking like the bad guys to identify any vulnerabilities that they might find in your systemand fixing them before they do. Also called penetration testing, ethical hacking is essential to keeping your system, and all of its data, secure. Understanding how to perform effective ethical hacking can improve the safety of your network.
- Defend your systemand all of the data it holdsagainst the latest Windows 10 and Linux hacks
- Develop an effective ethical hacking plan that keeps your system safe
- Protect your web applications, databases, laptops, and smartphones by going beyond simple hacking strategies
- Leverage the latest testing tools and techniques when using ethical hacking to keep your system secure
Hacking For Dummies, 5th Edition is a fully updated resource that guides you in hacking your own system to protect itand it will become your go-to reference when ethical hacking is on your to-do list.
Inseparables, comprar "HACKING FOR DUMMIES (5TH ED.)" junto con:
Los que compraron este libro también compraron
Opiniones "HACKING FOR DUMMIES (5TH ED.)"
No hay opiniones para este producto